About Glidden Paint
Headquartered in Cleveland, ICI Paints in North America produces decorative coatings brands such as Glidden, Dulux, Devoe, Fuller-O'Brien, Sinclair, C-I-L paint, Color Your World and Liquid Nails caulks and adhesives. Products are sold through more than 660 company stores, national/retail outlets including The Home Depot and independent dealers in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. ICI Paints in North America is part of the ICI Group (NYSE: ICI), one of the world's largest producers of specialty products and paints.
- In North America, ICI Paints is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, and employs more than 7,000 people in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- In North America, ICI Paints operates hundreds of retail stores, located
450 ICI Paints stores in the United States;
172 Color Your World and 99 Glidden stores in Canada;
42 Glidden Paint Center stores in Puerto Rico.
- In the United States, products are distributed and sold through company-owned ICI Paints stores, national/regional home center and retail outlets, including The Home Depot, and independent dealers nationwide.
- ICI Paints' decorative paint products serve four main customer segments: industrial maintenance, large professional, remdeler/small professional contractor and the do-it-yourself consumer.
- ICI Paints also manufactures and distributes Liquid Nails brand caulks and adhesives products in numerous retail outlets nationwide.
- ICI Paints operates nine manufacturing facilities in North America. They are located in Huron, Ohio; Reading, Pa.; Oakwood, Ga.; Carrollton, Texas; Temple, Texas; Commerce, Calif.; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Vaughn, Ontario; and Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Specialty Products: ICI also holds a prominent position in the packaging
coatings industry and is a world leader in the specialized market for
internal and external coatings for food/beverage cans and other metal
containers. The business portfolio includes packaging inks, laminating
adhesives and coatings for flexible packaging.